Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Sweet Baboo's Birthday :)

Happy 33rd birthday Jonathan!!! I feel so incredibly lucky to have spent 11 of those 33 years with you :)


You are cute, and you are awesome, and I love you the most. 
Enough mushy stuff. Lets discuss Jonathan's awesome presents:


Believe it or not, Jonathan has never had his OWN laptop!!!! We have always shared one. It is time. Enjoy your new Dell sweets....I still think you would have liked an Mac better :)


Baby G got his dad a new backpack which has a built in laptop carrier and it's super comfortable. Way to go Baby G....awesome gift!


This awesome water bottle is from PA and E. They are so grateful for their dad. He gets them out of bed and feeds and waters them every morning. Without him....who knows how they would survive! They wanted to return the favor and make sure he stays properly hydrated through the day.

We had a wonderful, delicious German dinner cooked by the most wonderful German mother (Marion) after work on the 11th. Thank you again for such a fun celebration Marion! Birthday cake was a la Fresh Market - Jonathan's favorite Strawberry Chantilly Cake...YUM!

Baby G Update: He is not here. There are no signs of him coming soon....sigh....I have my next appointment on Tuesdsay so we will see objectively if there is any progress. I'm doing everything I can find on Google to bring on labor (that seems safe at least). Oh well, I do really enjoy having him snuggle with me all day :) Although not super physically comfortable, it's so sweet to feel him enjoying the last little bit of his cozy gestation. No wonder he doesn't want to come...he's too comfortable!

No comments: